Jon Clark Hired as Defensive Grad Assistant

Mavric

Jon Clark, a former Arizona State safety, will join the Nebraska staff as a defensive graduate assistant coach.

Clark comes to Nebraska after one season as the secondary coach at East Texas Baptist University. He also served as the defensive coordinator at Canyon State Academy and was a student assistant coach for Arizona State.
Clark was a two-year letterwinner for the Sun Devils. The Arlington, Texas, native played for ASU from 2007 to 2010.
Current Husker offensive coordinator Danny Langsdorf was a GA at Arizona State in 2008.

OWH

Jon Clark, a former Arizona State safety, will join the Nebraska staff as a defensive graduate assistant coach.

Clark comes to Nebraska after one season as the secondary coach at East Texas Baptist University. He also served as the defensive coordinator at Canyon State Academy and was a student assistant coach for Arizona State.

Clark was a two-year letterwinner for the Sun Devils. The Arlington, Texas, native played for ASU from 2007 to 2010.

Current Husker offensive coordinator Danny Langsdorf was a GA at Arizona State in 2008.

OWH

Was hoping for Frost.
  • Fire 2

Cool!

Bray also started out as a GA at Arizona State, under Erickson, I believe. Back in the day. With a DBs coach departing, it makes sense to shore up the coaching here. I like what Riley seems to be doing.

Is there a limit to the amount of GAs? I had actually thought the staff was finalized by now, except for maybe the walk-on coordinator.

Cool!

Bray also started out as a GA at Arizona State, under Erickson, I believe. Back in the day. With a DBs coach departing, it makes sense to shore up the coaching here. I like what Riley seems to be doing.

Is there a limit to the amount of GAs? I had actually thought the staff was finalized by now, except for maybe the walk-on coordinator.

I'm not sure of the amount but yes there is a limit on how many you can have on staff including GA's. From what I can find quickly it went from 2 to 4 in 2012.

• Fire 1

Cool!

I'm not sure of the amount but yes there is a limit on how many you can have on staff including GA's. From what I can find quickly it went from 2 to 4 in 2012.

Pretty sure this is correct.

• Fire 1

Cool!

I think it is cool too. To me it says that there will be plenty of coaches out there to help these players from top to bottom. Accessibility from additional teachers to help learn & improve.