How often do you wash your clothes?

I never wash anything before wearing it at least twice, including underwear, unless I get sweaty in it.

Towels I'll use for a week or two, jeans even longer unless they get stained (sometimes I wash jeans just to get them fitting well again as they loosen up over time), etc.

How often do you guys wash your hair?

I never wash anything before wearing it at least twice, including underwear, unless I get sweaty in it.

Towels I'll use for a week or two, jeans even longer unless they get stained (sometimes I wash jeans just to get them fitting well again as they loosen up over time), etc.

How often do you guys wash your hair?

You f'ing hipster :lol:

• Fire 1

I agree that this is an interesting conversation.......but to throw my two cents in.

I see that maybe I'm one of the few here that actually does physical work for a living, so I actually get dirty and sweaty, so I wash my clothes on a daily basis. I do have some nicer pairs of jeans ( nice to me, but probably cheap to most of you) these I don't wear to work and only put on when I go out on a Friday or Saturday night, those I don't always like to wash too much.

Towels I'll use two or three times.

Everything else gets washed after I wear it.

My fiancé does the laundry, I rarely do.

I probably over wash stuff.

One thing you didnt mention is towels.

I might use a towel 3-4 times before washing it... depends how lazy i am or how recently we have done laundry.

When I got done with my OP, I realized I forgot towels.

I am the same that I will use a towel 3-4 times before washing it. We do laundry on the weekends, and I will use 2 towels each week.

My father-in-law uses his towel once and then will put it in the laundry. He admits that is a weird routine that he follows.

always wash the towels. think about this.....do you guys keep track of which part of the towel dried your private regions the last time you used it so you don't use that part to dry your face the next time you use it? or does that not bother you?

I might use a towel 3-4 times before washing it... depends how lazy i am or how recently we have done laundry.

I am the same that I will use a towel 3-4 times before washing it. We do laundry on the weekends, and I will use 2 towels each week.

My father-in-law uses his towel once and then will put it in the laundry. He admits that is a weird routine that he follows.

always wash the towels. think about this.....do you guys keep track of which part of the towel dried your private regions the last time you used it so you don't use that part to dry your face the next time you use it? or does that not bother you?

But you just got out of the shower so everything is clean. no big deal.

• Fire 1

If you actually cleaned your body in the shower, it shouldn't matter.

• Fire 1

Re: washing the towels each time, I am not as worried about as drying my butt crack one day and then my face the next day. As others have mentioned, I do a thorough job of cleaning myself in the shower, so my entire body will be clean.

Now, the argument for limiting the number of towel uses before washing is mainly that the towel will accumulate microscopic, dead particles of skin. If you think closely about that, it is kinda gross. But, it's not like drying your face with a poo covered towel. If you are accumulating poo on your towel, that means you just don't wipe yourself well enough after taking a crap, and you don't wash yourself well enough during a shower.

Stewie__s_Bathroom_Blooper_by_LeeRoberts

• Fire 2