Pearlman

Perlman is the proper spelling, just so everyone is aware.

While he deserves some heat for his involvement and role in the last ~15 years of Husker football, he also did a number of really great things for the university, especially on the academic side.

Just let it go.

• Fire 6

Could some kind soul recap the list if grievances we have with Harvey Perlman? I'm forgetting why he's hated so much.

Me personally, don't care for his involvement with the BCS. I k ow he did a lot of good here overall, but the role in the BCS he played I'm not a fan of.

While he deserves some heat for his involvement and role in the last ~15 years of Husker football, he also did a number of really great things for the university, especially on the academic side.

Just let it go.

I noticed it wasnt misspelled and left it. Literally was told, didnt think much of it. Then i was also given a name. For what its werth i dont have an isue with the guy. Just pasing info along.....maybe should have put in rumorville.

Just let it go.

I noticed it wasnt misspelled and left it. Literally was told, didnt think much of it. Then i was also given a name. For what its werth i dont have an isue with the guy. Just pasing info along.....maybe should have put in rumorville.

You have "literally" passed along zero info...

Maybe you could tell us what you heard here, rumorville, or anywhere!

Im sorry funhusker...

I heard something, didnt want to give it much thought. Asked the forum if anyone heard anything. Thats it.

But....when I got a name, I thought it could have traction. That is it. Didnt want to be drawn offsides.

We will wait and see.

GBR