Pearlman

Im sorry funhusker...

I heard something, didnt want to give it much thought. Asked the forum if anyone heard anything. Thats it.

But....when I got a name, I thought it could have traction. That is it. Didnt want to be drawn offsides.

We will wait and see.

GBR

Just having some fun here:

So you weren't "passing" along information, you were "seeking" it...

My guess is: with a position like this, you don't start reading resumes from Career Builder the week before Perlman retires. My hope is that they have a "pool" of qualified people that are going to go through a qualifying process. The position requires more than a 45 minute interview. It will require a body of work, network of associates, background and the consistencies of that background. These people will hopefully be selected because of their body of work that they are in the process of building; I hope Nebraska gives the selected individual a platform to continue his/her trend upward.

Hatred of him is some of the most miss placed emotional energy I have ever seen.

It seems like a lot of people dislike him because he was involved in firing Bo Pelini. Why anyone is still defending Bo and wants him back as our head coach is so far beyond me it's not even funny.

• 1 year later...