Sharp and Benning hang up on Ron Johnson

C N Red

Can I get some cliffs? At work and can't listen.

Basically Sharp asked Johnson about basic strategy as a receiver, how you attack certain coverages. Johnson responded with, "Well are there even people listening in Nebraska right now? I didn't know Nebraska had radios? That's why I was surprised I was called to go on a Nebraska radio show." Then a gave a shout out to his twitter handle. As soon as he was done with his gibberish, Sharp said "Okay Ron thanks" and hung up on him. Good on Sharp, that Johnson guy's response was a joke

• Fire 2

Can I get some cliffs? At work and can't listen.

He basically asked if anybody was even listening to this radio station bc he didn't think Nebraska had the technology for a radio. A stupid joke that came off horribly. Sharpe let him finish the question and then hung up on him. Benning didn't understand why he hung up on him and Sharpe said you don't come on our show and disrespect our audience.

• Fire 1

I had tuned in not 30 seconds before. I really think he was counting on some banter back but Sharp was clearly not aware of the game plan and Damon is an airhead. It was ackward and then funny as hell when benning and sharp didn't respond. Reminded me of trying to playfully verbally spar with someone that's not in the mood for it.