The source saw Ron Kellogs Jim Tressel tweet. The source saying sweater vest is the new head coach. Keyshawn commits and Parella is hired. The source said these would happen a few days ago but I never posted. Tristan Gebbia starts getting crystal balls. The souce is thrilled that Mr. Gebbia will be a husker. HOL comes out with article about Diaco and is posted here. The source saying it will be Diaco. Hedley Lamar posts that Donte Williams started following Tosh. Daishon Neal tweet is posted. Someone says hmm maybe Diaco's agent is using this to get more money from Arkansas. The source sayin he thinks Diaco used us to get bigger paycheck. The source now saying Tosh but nothing confirmed. Lmfao bro.

The source thinks you take this thread too seriously.

Yeah well Im still bitter about the Darnay Holmes thread and all the "insider" information :P

• Fire 1

The source saw Ron Kellogs Jim Tressel tweet. The source saying sweater vest is the new head coach. Keyshawn commits and Parella is hired. The source said these would happen a few days ago but I never posted. Tristan Gebbia starts getting crystal balls. The souce is thrilled that Mr. Gebbia will be a husker. HOL comes out with article about Diaco and is posted here. The source saying it will be Diaco. Hedley Lamar posts that Donte Williams started following Tosh. Daishon Neal tweet is posted. Someone says hmm maybe Diaco's agent is using this to get more money from Arkansas. The source sayin he thinks Diaco used us to get bigger paycheck. The source now saying Tosh but nothing confirmed. Lmfao bro.

You watch your mouth talkin about Sock that way.

Sorry, I hate socks. Im more of a sandals sort of guy

Sorry, I hate socks. Im more of a sandals sort of guy

Why can't you wear both?

teletext004.jpg

• Fire 2

Rike, I'm pretty sure you are getting fired up for nothing.

I personally want the sock puppet to post every time there is a job opening or his source says something. It's entertaining as all get out.

I've never been more excited to see the sock puppet post than I was when we were hiring a HC. That was an absolute blast.