It wasn't a lie that Tressel was in Lincoln. People just didn't know it was to hire Bo.

My buddy saw Tressel at the Corn husker downtown. That was when it was full swing we thought we were hiring him. Turned out he was just grabbing Bo.

So what you're saying is, the sock puppet's source is an individual who was in Lincoln, NE, around the general vicinity of downtown, on the day Jim Tressel was here? :lol:

The Sock hearin' that Future Huskers havin' level heads more than most folks on here. The Source sayin' we even got a new committed Future Husker.

Go Big Red!

Has your source ever explained why he told you that Jim Tressel and Scott Frost were coming here?

It wasn't a lie that Tressel was in Lincoln. People just didn't know it was to hire Bo.

My buddy saw Tressel at the Corn husker downtown. That was when it was full swing we thought we were hiring him. Turned out he was just grabbing Bo.

People keep saying "source," singular. But the Sock doesn't have one source. He's merely a conduit for insiders who want to share info but retain anonymity. He can have one source or five.

And, again, the Tressel intel proved to be remarkably accurate insofar as he was in Lincoln for an interview. It's not like the tale was completely unsubstantiated.

And if nothing else, this makes it fun. Hell, it's a lot more fun than watching Riley and Lansdorf choose which run play and running back to ignore on their play sheets.

• Fire 1

^ Speculation about possibility that '16 OT Trey Anchrum is the silent commit Riley talked about on Monday.

Would be great news, if true. Just numbers wise, OT is a serious need for the next class and it's one not yet addressed. At least one reporter has also guessed Anchrum. I believe I read that we'll have 3 scholarship OTs returning. So that's a bit of a situation.

• Fire 1

^ Speculation about possibility that '16 OT Trey Anchrum is the silent commit Riley talked about on Monday.

Would be great news, if true. Just numbers wise, OT is a serious need for the next class and it's one not yet addressed. At least one reporter has also guessed Anchrum. I believe I read that we'll have 3 scholarship OTs returning. So that's a bit of a situation.

Oh. That would be good!

• 3 months later...

The Sock done messed up. Day late n' dollar short on Parrella hire. Little Socks had a swim meet this weekend and The Sock was away from the magic box. The Source sent up the signal but the Sock done whiffed. Anyway, The Source sayin' that Parrella was the #1 man on the wish list for Coach Riley.

Also, KeyshawN

That avatar makes me laugh every time.

The Sock done messed up. Day late n' dollar short on Parrella hire. Little Socks had a swim meet this weekend and The Sock was away from the magic box. The Source sent up the signal at 7:30 on Feb 20, but the Sock done whiffed. Anyway, The Source sayin' that Parrella was the #1 man on the wish list for Coach Riley.

Also, KeyshawN

so Tressel is not the new coach?
  • Fire 3

The Sock done messed up. Day late n' dollar short on Parrella hire. Little Socks had a swim meet this weekend and The Sock was away from the magic box. The Source sent up the signal at 7:30 on Feb 20, but the Sock done whiffed. Anyway, The Source sayin' that Parrella was the #1 man on the wish list for Coach Riley.

Also, KeyshawN

so Tressel is not the new coach?
Heard there's a chance he'll be the new chancellor;)