CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

Seems odd that he's taking OVs other than just to get a free trip with how hard he is pushing guys like Parsons, Houston, and Pledger.

I get that you can have 5 "free" trips, but the way he talks about Nebraska why go anywhere else to even look. This is odd.

This is actually fairly common; high profile guys will go to big games (where the other big names are at) and just talk shop. It's good for image. Nebraska may or may not come up. Oh well.

Don't remember the name off the top of my head; there was a highly-ranked recruit in the last couple of years who came to NU, committed elsewhere, on an OV. We were all jazzed. Word got out afterwords that he was talking to recruits here about how he was committed elsewhere, almost "lightly" peer recruiting for his school while here. We were ticked.

Bookie is playing the game and having fun while doing it. Give him a break.

My commitment is 100%, I'm solid... Everyone wants to be recruited after they commit. If it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, it doesn't. I'm the type of guy, I understand what the word commitment means, and my brothers made sure I knew what that word meant before I did it.

You can't ask for higher character. Relaaxxx.

Seems odd that he's taking OVs other than just to get a free trip with how hard he is pushing guys like Parsons, Houston, and Pledger.

I get that you can have 5 "free" trips, but the way he talks about Nebraska why go anywhere else to even look. This is odd.

This is actually fairly common; high profile guys will go to big games (where the other big names are at) and just talk shop. It's good for image. Nebraska may or may not come up. Oh well.

Don't remember the name off the top of my head; there was a highly-ranked recruit in the last couple of years who came to NU, committed elsewhere, on an OV. We were all jazzed. Word got out afterwords that he was talking to recruits here about how he was committed elsewhere, almost "lightly" peer recruiting for his school while here. We were ticked.

Bookie is playing the game and having fun while doing it. Give him a break.

Bo Jackson

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic