ESPN RADIO: You would watch the WNBA if..........

• 1 month later...

They had more talent, the amount of missed layups and such is just dumbfounding. Granted all these ladies could beat me in a game, but the lack of physicality also drives people away. And is one of the biggest problems with today's NBA

Maybe. Maybe not. I'll bet a good high school boys team could be most WNBA teams. (By "good", I mean like last year's Creighton Prep or Omaha South team.)

/runs for cover

They had more talent, the amount of missed layups and such is just dumbfounding. Granted all these ladies could beat me in a game, but the lack of physicality also drives people away. And is one of the biggest problems with today's NBA

Maybe. Maybe not. I'll bet a good high school boys team could be most WNBA teams. (By "good", I mean like last year's Creighton Prep or Omaha South team.)

/runs for cover

Maybe. I know the Husker WBB practices against guys all the time. They do well enough, and they're just a mediocre college women's team, not basically an all-star team of pros.

The WNBA isn't my thing, but let's not underestimate those girls' ability to hoop.

• Fire 1

/runs for cover

When I was coaching HS bball, the girl's varsity scrimmaged against the boys freshmen. The girls scored first then the boys competitive juices got going and scored all of the rest of the points

• 1 month later...