Sign in to follow this  
Warrior10

Rumor: Tavita Thompson to BYU

Warrior10    1,908

Rumor mill is he's headed to BYU. He started following a ton of BYU people on twitter so I don't consider it a rumor at this point.

Edited by NUance
Changed title to add "Rumor" so people can see it's a rumor from the top page of HB.

NUance    6,941

All this is Rumor. So I moved this thread to Rumorville. And changed the title to add "Rumor". Carry on. :lol:

zoogs    6,245

Staff shakeup ain't nothing to celebrate. It's a scary time! I hope things will turn out OK after the dust settles!

Mavric    9,824

TT is apparently not on the road recruiting which may lend credence to this theory but BYU reporters don't know of any current staff openings there.

Perhaps there is movement on that end that might/will happen first...

QMany    2,946

TT is apparently not on the road recruiting which may lend credence to this theory but BYU reporters don't know of any current staff openings there.

Perhaps there is movement on that end that might/will happen first...

When is the 10th Coach rule in affect?

Kiyoat Husker    1,473

Good for him, if true. Sucks to lose a good coach/recruiter, but I'm fairly confident Riley can add an equal or better one in April. PolySwag guy will be sad, though.

Warrior10    1,908

Odd to me that he would tweet that if rumors of him moving on are true

Some reports now that BYU doesn't have an open spot right now. So either they are going to be shuffling to make room, which takes time or the whole thing is a rumor/fell through. Either way I'm site Thompson will continue recruiting as long as he is employed here.

RedSavage    467

Odd to me that he would tweet that if rumors of him moving on are true

Some reports now that BYU doesn't have an open spot right now. So either they are going to be shuffling to make room, which takes time or the whole thing is a rumor/fell through. Either way I'm site Thompson will continue recruiting as long as he is employed here.

Yea I saw some of that. Seems to me that it was more of just a rumor or fell through. That hashtag would be pretty weird if he did move on, IMO.

Mavric    9,824

Tavita was at Beatrice's game on Saturday watching Jurgens.

Not that it means much of anything but if he was leaving it would seem like he'd be gone by now.

spurs1990    609

Tavita was at Beatrice's game on Saturday watching Jurgens.

Not that it means much of anything but if he was leaving it would seem like he'd be gone by now.

Banker was on a recruiting trip when he got canned

Mavric    9,824

Understand. But getting canned is not the same thing as leaving for another job. This thread was started over a month ago. If he still hasn't left, it doesn't seem likely that he already had another job lined up.

Plus Devaney pretty much just confirmed that they're planning to hire TT as the 10th assistant if it gets approved in April.