Underdog against Purdue

However, often times after a loss the losing players try too hard to win the next game and end up making thoughtless mistakes. While Purdue may be ‘up’ for this game it might not be enough. Huskers, on the other hand, have had a week off and have had plenty of time to get ready for this game. If our boys play their positions and Tanner brings in his A game we can win this game. I would much rather believe our boys can win instead of believing they can’t.

Not a shocker. Both are 3-4 and we are 1-2 against the spread. Purdue left a lot of points off the board against Rutgers and moved the ball all day long but they have serious issues at the quarterback position. This is a game where we need to get a pass rush going and be a little more aggressive with our coverage.

1 hour ago, MichiganDad3 said:

I don't care who the next coach is, but the contract should include a clause that allows the coach to be fired with no additional payments if Nebraska is an underdog to a Purdue team with  losing record. 

I know it's frustrating but we can't let Vegas dictate our football program and head coach. It definitely does raise some eye brows.

16 minutes ago, FTW said:

This is a game where we need to get a pass rush going and be a little more aggressive with our coverage.

Thats the prescription. Get physical with those receivers, disrupt their timing. They don't have much for big play potential, but they can move the ball if you let them.