TO to Frost- Frost to ?

16 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

All joking aside. I like the idea of our coach being someone with Roots at Nebraska. I just think it wouldnt be a bad idea if Frost kept an eye out for a player who has a brilliant football mind and could become the next Frost- great player and maybe an even better coach.

Like Noah Vedral.

3 hours ago, theknife said:

The kicker reference was eluding the play that made Davison famous.  TO to the Ginger was simply the succession of power in the AD position. Lastly, the writing prompt assigned to the class was TO to Gebbia, if you can't respect the creative liberties I took, I understand.  

I got what you meant about Davison, except he wasn’t the one that kicked the ball. It was Shevin Wiggins.

No worries though. No sense in getting bogged down in the minutiae of hypothetical situations when gameday is little more than a week away!

WOOO DOGGIES!! It feels good to say that!

• Plus1 1

28 minutes ago, broganreynik said:

I got what you meant about Davison, except he wasn’t the one that kicked the ball. It was Shevin Wiggins.

No worries though. No sense in getting bogged down in the minutiae of hypothetical situations when gameday is little more than a week away!

WOOO DOGGIES!! It feels good to say that!

OHHHHHHH! I agree, lol. 

On 8/22/2018 at 8:21 PM, Huskers93-97 said:

So TO handed the reigns off to a former pupil in Frost to lead the program. It would be neat if that dynamic happened again. Given gebbia football IQ and passion for the game I could see him being a good coach one day. 

Fair to say Gebbia wont be returning to be our future coach now? 

• Plus1 3