** 2023 Opponent Preview : Maryland (Game 10) **

3 hours ago, huskerfan74 said:

I can’t decide if I should pay the one month peacock subscription to watch our offense suck and underperform. After last week’s game, my hopes for this offense have vanished.

I eventually justified it because of the 3 addional basketball games.  (By the way, is there any rationale for why the Husker radio call on BOTH football and basketball and the various TV providers can't synchronize the call?) Probably have to be accomplished on the Husker end by the crack in-house wizardry, but I'm almost sure that was accomplished years ago, way before quantum leaps in technology. I really enjoy the inside knowledge of local talent vs. the limited imports that butcher names and FACTS. Who you conna call?

3 hours ago, Comish said:

By the way, is there any rationale for why the Husker radio call on BOTH football and basketball and the various TV providers can't synchronize the call?

Which TV provider do you want the radio to sync to? The timing on every TV provider is different.  Over the air is different than cable, which is different from YouTubeTV, which is different from DirectTV, etc.

Hell in my own house we can be watching the same thing to 2 different TVs and one is a second ahead of the other.

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, Comish said:

I eventually justified it because of the 3 addional basketball games.  (By the way, is there any rationale for why the Husker radio call on BOTH football and basketball and the various TV providers can't synchronize the call?) Probably have to be accomplished on the Husker end by the crack in-house wizardry, but I'm almost sure that was accomplished years ago, way before quantum leaps in technology. I really enjoy the inside knowledge of local talent vs. the limited imports that butcher names and FACTS. Who you conna call?

It takes a little work but I can usually pause whichever is ahead until the other catches up.  I like to do that for volleyball.

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

Which TV provider do you want the radio to sync to? The timing on every TV provider is different.  Over the air is different than cable, which is different from YouTubeTV, which is different from DirectTV, etc.

Hell in my own house we can be watching the same thing to 2 different TVs and one is a second ahead of the other.

This is exactly what I was going to say.

Hulu is different on two of my TVs and also my phone.  My phone is always 30+ seconds ahead of my TVs.