** 2023 Opponent Preview : Maryland (Game 10) **

1 hour ago, Undone said:

Butler needs to have a hell of a big game getting pressure.

Are we good enough on our back end to send 5-6 every down to try and get Taulia?  He is a whole better than MSU QB'S and we didnt appear fluster them much.  Just thinking we will need to get to him early and often.

On another note, pre-season measure of success was bowl or bust.  Not related to my thoughts on Rhule at all. Just bowling is a measurable accomplishment.  BUT, I hope Rhule talks to them about the process.  Build a foundation.  Try to get the pressure off of them for the "one win" to get bowling.  Against MSU, we looked like the 2-6 team....

I guess I don’t get Peacock.  I went there on my TV and it wanted me to sign up.  So I can just do it on my TV and cancel?  Or do I have to download app on phone also?  

I’m with the grumpy crowd.  What’s up with this?  I don’t need an 800th app to sign up for and create a password to manage, etc. :lol:  All these steaming services are going to have to consolidate. It’s getting old pay $5.99 for this one, and $9.99 for this other one, and this next one is $12.99 but then you gotta add sports package.  Everything requires a separate app or subscription.  :boxosoap:throw

• TBH 2

I have Peacock and I hope we destroy Maryland, and I apologize to any Husker brother or sista who won't get to see the game.  

:throw

On record, if I did not have it I wouldn't waste my time getting it.  Unless we were playing Iowa or Penn State or something like that.  Maryland though?  Yeah, no thanks.  But, again that's not a problem for me to deal with.  And if the game gets more uglier than usual, I can always change the channel.  

Chicago Fire Nbc GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY