2023 Fall Camp Pressers

I for one, love the honesty of Rhule.  Doesn't appear to be a lot of coded or hidden comments.  Pretty straight forward. Especially related to injuries, suspensions, transfers etc....Don't think they'll be a lot of thinking a sh!tty game plan was Rhule hiding until it matters in conference play.  Or why player "X" is in the doghouse and no longer playing. 

Well, there may come times this fall when Rhule may be too honest for fans to appreciate.  It’s been a long time getting to the bottom tier of football and it’s a long climb back to the top tier.

The new Bigger 18. Is a gauntlet.  There are no gimmes in this league.  Even OSU and MI will be wise to take the season one game at a time.  The additions are not going to bottom dwellers for long.  West coast has lots of talent and the newbies get the cream of that crop as the proclaimed BIG dogs out there. 

As time passes, the new power 2 schools will increase their take of recruiting top talent.  I do think it will feel like NFL lite.  Tough.  

7 hours ago, jassman24 said:

I’ve heard it both ways. 

No, there's definitely a right way and a wrong way, here. "Who's" is a contraction for "who is". Thus, your sentence as written is equivalent to "What can you expect with someone who is handle is pubes," which is grammatically incorrect.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
9 minutes ago, Toe said:

No, there's definitely a right way and a wrong way, here. "Who's" is a contraction for "who is". Thus, your sentence as written is equivalent to "What can you expect with someone who is handle is pubes," which is grammatically incorrect.

I’ve heard it both ways. 

• Haha 1