What players leave? 2023/24 version

27 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Why can't you wish the kid good luck instead bashing him.  He was a good team mate & needs a new start. 

He’s a paid athlete. Nobody in here was saying they don’t wish him to do well. Just that he probably won’t. Seems like a nice guy. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2

1 minute ago, gobiggergoredder said:

That's what you've got?  He's jealous?

Why don't you do what everyone else does and attach phobe to it?  @Decked is clearly a Simmsaphobe.

Tired of the money issue being the 1st reason someone hates anyone.  I own my own business & love what I do.  There is a big lack of financial understanding on this board.  If you don't like it, get your wallet out & donate.  This kid had a bad year & needs a new start. Period! 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Tired of the money issue being the 1st reason someone hates anyone.  I own my own business & love what I do.  There is a big lack of financial understanding on this board.  If you don't like it, get your wallet out & donate.  This kid had a bad year & needs a new start. Period! 

Cool story.  Has nothing to do with your statement.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
11 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Sounds like you’re jealous, because he is getting paid for what he loves to do.  

If money was all that I valued I would be doing a lot more in that capacity. He is a professional athlete at this point. And one who will be probably working at a cubicle like the rest of the USA. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 3

1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Why can't you wish the kid good luck instead bashing him.  He was a good team mate & needs a new start. 

I don't see an issue with wishing him well but also realizing that he's much less talented as a QB than we hoped he'd be.  He seems like a great guy and solid athlete who isn't a good QB, but frankly, we've seen a lot of those over the years.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, HANC said:

Yes, he had horrible results on the field, and was turnover prone at GT.  On the other hand, he is a great athlete with all of the tools and measurements.  He also must be a hard worker and great teammate, as he was voted on by his team for a single digit number.  I paid close attention to the sideline during home games, and he was constantly involved and encouraging HH and CP.  He will find a landing spot, but as stated, probably not a P5

I wonder if the could be converted to a WR if noone is interested in his QB 'skills'.  

• TBH 1
30 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Nobody hates Jeff Sims or cares whether or not he's making money.  I don't know where you're getting that idea from.

• TBH 2