The Israel-Hamas War

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I mean, not fighting to just build up and strategize so that you can fight again COULD be peace but I think for the most part it is just a timeout.  

welcome to the history of man

34 minutes ago, Decked said:

“Gooooood morning Vietnam” coming soon!

Not really. We could f#&% Iran up as fast as Iraq if we really wanted to, without sending in troops. You've heard about the Raptor and the Iranian Phantoms, right?

That said, this isn't our war.

1 minute ago, ZRod said:

Not really. We could f#&% Iran up as fast as Iraq if we really wanted to, without sending in troops. You've heard about the Raptor and the Iranian Phantoms, right?

Yes we could.  

I don't see anything happening from the US side though.

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, ZRod said:

I meant it more so a coming soon war near you kinda thing. 

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Joe CAN'T go to war, not even any version of war, not at all.  The nut-jobs here in the US will ruin his reelection all for Instagram "likes".

Iran sucks, we know, but just wait, wait it out.  

We don't have to go to war with them. We can continue to conduct remote strike again Iran and it's proxies if we do choose, but it would be better to just let Israel take care of it.

13 minutes ago, ZRod said:

We don't have to go to war with them. We can continue to conduct remote strike again Iran and it's proxies if we do choose, but it would be better to just let Israel take care of it.

Oh I agree!  

But, sadly, our nut-jobs here in the states MIGHT start blocking bridges if we "help" Israel take care of Iran.

s#!t, there are people that think the bridge-blockers forced "peace"!

We just gotta wait 7-8 months, that is it.  Just make sure JB wins

• Worth a Look 1
22 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Joe CAN'T go to war, not even any version of war, not at all.  The nut-jobs here in the US will ruin his reelection all for Instagram "likes".

Iran sucks, we know, but just wait, wait it out.  

Right wingies want to paint war in the Middle East as Bad For Biden.

But if Orange Man Bad was in office, the narrative would be, "We can't change horses mid-stream!"

• TBH 2
Just now, knapplc said:

Right wingies want to paint war in the Middle East as Bad For Biden.

But if Orange Man Bad was in office, the narrative would be, "We can't change horses mid-stream!"

It is so true.

I think the longer JB can hold out with not really doing anything "super intense" the better.  

The narrative of "Yeah, they just hate each other" has been there for 2,000 years.  

My best guess, this will be a big deal for like 2-3 weeks.  Then it will not really be an issue.

Now, with that said, the only open market is Crypto s#!t and it is TANKING right now, which seems odd but whatever...in the end though, people hate losing money, so who knows what the reaction will be come Monday.