What Was The Most Impact-full Loss Of The Season

What Was The Most Impact-full Loss Of The Season  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think MSU.  As was previously mentioned, a 6 game losing streak and they won.  In typical NU fashion, we blow it.  Just further proof of how far we have fallen and how much we need to become competitive.  Different coach, different scheme, a lot of the same players and the same problems....I have no answers.  Just kills me other teams, in much "worse" positions have turned it around.  I mean Duke was friggin ranked.  UNC.  Basketball schools.....We recruit better, better facilities, better traditions and history, but we are truly a bottom feeder of P5 right now.  

12 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

I would disagree with that.

It may be a reach but our play at QB was so poor all season, I would like to think that his loss was extremely impactful. But not the thread to discuss it and derail to OP

• Plus1 1

Iowa.  So many opportunities not to screw it up, game basically handed to us on a platter by our defense.  Our 3rd QB, just as he's starting to look like the answer, absolutely hands the game away.  It looked almost deliberate it was so ham-fisted and improbable.  

This results in no bowl, dispirited fans, can't help recruiting, additional national fodder about what a laughing stock we are as a program, idiotic talk about firing the coach already.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1