Curse cured?!?!?!?

Thought this was funny. Related to all of our Solich curse posts. I’m not superstitious, but I am a little “stucious”

Both Jeff Daniels and Peyton Manning were in attendance to watch the Detroit Lions' thrilling 31-23 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, their second playoff win this season after winning just one the previous 66 years. 

If you recall, during a Season 3 episode of "Peyton's Places" that aired in October 2022, Daniels and Manning attempted a ritual on the Ford Field turf to end the "Curse of Bobby Layne," which is often blamed for the Lions' decades of futility.

Maybe ... they ... actually did it?! 

The Lions are 22-8 since “lifting the curse”. 

image.png

image.png

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

Lions just finally stopped screwing around and made good hires. Their GM has been making great picks, Dan Campbell created a great culture, and their OC is so damn good. 

PasstheDamnBallGuy...you love their offense, don't you, sir?!  Haha.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Gage County said:

The only way to break a curse is to wear your pjs inside out and backwards and put gum in your hair.

5 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

Alright, now what?

If that don't work, then Dylan needs to wear #15, DK needs to wear #18, and we need a slogan like Unfinished Business, and Nash leads Day by Day before the game.

And I wear my cornhead at home watching the games, and my wife throws me hotdogs wrapped in foil, from her spot the kitchen to me on the couch.

Should do it.

• Plus1 2
  • Worth a Look 3
18 minutes ago, skers83 said:

I thought everyone already did this. :dunno

By Jove! We’ve discovered the real source of the curse. B1GRED hasn’t been wearing his cornhead during games and his wife’s der weinerschlinger isn’t cutting it. Solich curse…pfffft.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

By Jove! We’ve discovered the real source of the curse. B1GRED hasn’t been wearing his cornhead during games and his wife’s der weinerschlinger isn’t cutting it. Solich curse…pfffft.

If the weinerschlinger stops working. I'm on my way to Pender.  image.gif.26c3740d079fbca6431ce72646a2b6a4.gif

• Haha 4
  • Oh Yeah! 1