Michigan sucks…who can we steal?

After finally building up Michigan and overtaking the resident evil, Ohio State, he won a Natty and if I was in his shoes I would go to LA too.  Now is the time.

It sucks for our conference and college football fanatics, haters and weirdos, but I am sad to see him go. 

I wish him the best. 

He beat Ohio State 3 years in a row.  He got to the playoffs.  He won a National Championship.  He got punched in the belly and slapped in the face, by getting suspended.  He had sports people tarnishing his success, and running him down like the Tabloids.  And his team loved him.  And he won.  

Now go win the division (I love Herbert with the Chargers), do some drafting, lead the way, build a winner, and get to the Super Bowl.  If he gets to the Super Bowl in 3-5 years, what else are you going to say.  He's been there before already.  

26 minutes ago, admo said:

Now go win the division (I love Herbert with the Chargers), do some drafting, lead the way, build a winner, and get to the Super Bowl.  If he gets to the Super Bowl in 3-5 years, what else are you going to say.  He's been there before already.  

I will say.....screw that! Go Broncos!

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 4
2 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I will say.....screw that! Go Broncos!

LMBO :laughpound:laughpound

Trust me, I'm a Bears fan & Dolpins fan.  It's been like 40 years of meh, blah, oh hey!, that's nice, damn, that sucks, here we go again, draft somebody for once, I hate my life.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Hilltop said:

Don't care for him or michigan.   He got away with cheating, with a minor slap on the wrist.   Won a championship and is now running away because more punishment is due.   Screw that guy and their 1997 2nd place team. 

Let me guess. You probably hate Texas too!

Amirite ?!!?

91st-rose-bowl-game.jpg

• Plus1 3