Are You Wearing Red Today

RED  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Wearing Red?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Is violating company policy today a "Justifiable" reason to be written up?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Your my boss, would you write me up?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/26/2024 at 04:59 AM

My employer allows the employees to wear the logo of their favorite college team on Friday's during football season but not outside of football. Today I'm wearing Red to work against the company policy. First, are you wearing Red today? Secondly, do you think I'm "justifiably" risking getting written up? Lastly, if you were my boss, would you write me up?

• Oh Yeah! 2

8 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

My employer allows the employees to wear the logo of their favorite college team on Friday's during football season but not outside of football. Today I'm wearing Red to work against the company policy. First, are you wearing Red today? Secondly, do you think I'm "justifiably" risking getting written up? Lastly, if you were my boss, would you write me up?

Wtf kinda BS policy is that?

I say you wear the big corn head too!

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
14 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Prepping For Gameday: From Cheeseheads To Cornheads, 47% OFF

Me on my way to work this morning. F my boss.    GBR

I don't understand company policy like that.  The only way I would have a problem with it is if it's something really crazy and unprofessional.  But, that's going to be such a rare situation, deal with that on an individual basis.

No, I'm not wearing red.  The only nice Husker shirt I had got ruined.  I need to go shopping.

Sent Home!! Guess I'll be watching the games in my lounger today :)

Was informed that I am being sent home but I can use PTO for the remainder of the day. 

I asked why, boss replied "well, I received a complaint that you were out of uniform".. Yeah Me!! 

Next post will be on my phone from my lazy boy!

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

I'm wearing my red "Basketball Herbie" t-shirt today.  But I also work from home most days.  And I am done working in an hour and then heading over to some friends' house as they throw a party this day every year.  But then I will come home for the Nebraska game to watch in peace (I live out of state and none of them are Nebraska fans).  And then after the Nebraska game I will head back over to hopefully celebrate the win (or drown my sorrows).

• Oh Yeah! 1
46 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Sent Home!! Guess I'll be watching the games in my lounger today :)

Was informed that I am being sent home but I can use PTO for the remainder of the day. 

I asked why, boss replied "well, I received a complaint that you were out of uniform".. Yeah Me!! 

Next post will be on my phone from my lazy boy!

What do you do for a living?  That sounds ridiculous!  Unless you deal drugs for the  Crips.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1