OG Trevor Robinson

Eric the Red

And people wonder why ND has the most hated fan base in the country ...

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/2008-recru...-verbal-13.html

When they try to coup up rumors about 'something going on at Nebraska' and I present facts, they all proceed to get their panties in a wad. Sad thing is, I didn't even take a jab at their university to get them all stirred up. :)

Good times.

I see you said the free board people don't what they are talking about, thanks <_<

When they try to coup up rumors about 'something going on at Nebraska' and I present facts, they all proceed to get their panties in a wad. Sad thing is, I didn't even take a jab at their university to get them all stirred up. :)

Good times.

The part that was the funniest was when they were like don't ever compare Nebraska to Notre Dame. They havn't done sh$% lately except get throttled by top 10 teams. They think Weis is a god and he hasn't even beat a top 10 team. I know Cally hasn't but he had to reconstruct a football program. I hate ND. :nutz:steam

Good times.

I see you said the free board people don't what they are talking about, thanks <_<

I'm talking about the posters on HI. Because for the most part, it is true. You know as well as I if premium info was leaked on the free board, it would be taken down in a hurry and the post removed in about 2 seconds. That's just how they are on HI.

To be honest, I don't even have premium info on HI. I'm lucky enough to have kind folks who do not mind to tell me most of what goes on over there.

Hi I'm an ND fan I was just wonder how you will feel if and I said if Trevor decides to go to ND ?

Well, we'll be disappointed surely (how can you not!) and a little surprised, but whatever. Best of luck to him there, if that's what he decides to do.

I don't know why some of you feel the need to attack a new poster who asked a harmless question....

last year we had 2 verbals that left at signing day, It didn't make me happy but I wished them the best of luck. only zoogies wished him luck, everyone else seemed to just want to jump on my back. I am a life long ND fan, I think it would be great to be able to visit other fans sites and talk football. we might not agree but we could discuss things. :thumbs