Big 12 Champ game opponent?

Big 12 Champ game opponent?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gotta be OU....

1) The storied tradition. (For whoever said they are only old enough to recognize KSU as a rival....I feel sorry for you. I'd even consider Colorado a bigger rival than KSU. KSU strung together a couple of wins and good teams....no means a 'rival')

2) We've already proven that we can hang with Texas...a good game that came down to an unfortunate turnover. But that's football. I don't think we have to 'prove' anything.

3) Let's see. Texas beat up on OU. We hung with Texas. We beat OU in Championship...isn't that KINDA like beating both of them? (Plus we beat KSU who beat Texas).

4) If there's a chance (which I haven't heard) of McCoy being out, I don't want to play them because 'it will be easier'. If that's your opinion, you probably like beating your kid (or kid brother) on NCAA Football or Xbox or Playstation. That being said, who knows what Peterson's status is...and give Snead a couple weeks to prepare and I think he'll be a very servicable QB for them.

PS - Be rooting for Michigan this weekend. I personally have kinda liked their swagger this year. But the main reason is if they win/make it to the Nat. Championship we will have played all of these within less than a year:

-Texas (defending National Champs that we coulda/shoulda/woulda beat)

-USC (2-time defending Nat. Champs until the afore-mentioned Longhorns knocked them off)

-Michigan (who we defeated in Alamo bowl last year - though not quite the same team....and could possibly end up playing USC this year who I already mentioned!!!)

Pretty nice resume for a team that's 'rebuilding'!?!?!

For pride in a victory it has to be Texas. Texas beat Oklahoma soundly. Now if Texas stumbles down the road to A&M, and not because Colt is missing then who cares. The game will have lost a lot of luster. We need Texas to win out. It raises the interest in the CCG on the media side. The more excited the media is about the game the more coverage it gets. RECRUITING!!!! Way more important than past loves.