Colorado

First off awesome way to wrap up our 1st divison title since 99' and now we get a week off to rest and recover and head into our game with CU with momentum and healthy....Hopefully nebraska dosent over look CU and they beat the shist out of them and carry this momentum in to the Big 12 Champ game!

Go Big Red!!

First off awesome way to wrap up our 1st divison title since 99' and now we get a week off to rest and recover and head into our game with CU with momentum and healthy....Hopefully nebraska dosent over look CU and they beat the shist out of them and carry this momentum in to the Big 12 Champ game!

Go Big Red!!

Okay, close and exciting was last week. I want a 70-0 slaughter this week. GBR

Overlook sCUm? In Lincoln? Coming off the aTm win? NEVER!!!!! I smell dead buffalo! :restore

CU has been deceiving everybody.

They're trying to lull everybody to sleep just so they can beat us!

And Cally doesn't care about this game..We already won the Norse Div. which was his main (Only?) goal.

What's the spread? :LOLtartar

We SHOULDN'T have a problem with sCUm IMO............having said that though we all know that it could very well happen so let's just hope the Huskers come out and hang a ton of points on them. I would love for the score to be like 60-3 NU of course so Hawkins could have that nasty taste of crow in his mouth....... :restore