ksu fans hope lucky has a speedy recovery...

This is absolutely bullsh#t for anybody to talk about another human being like that.

Man this pisses me off, F### OFF K-STATE

I think we all agree, but lets try to keep our cool at least for here. We'll let them get their butts kicked on the field like always to take care of this. They are nothing...pure wannabes as I have said. We'll be the better people and not stoop to their level, but boy they are asking for it.

To believe an individual, or group of individuals would wish the death of a kid (or even joke about the death of a kid) over football is deplorable. Instead of wishing their team would get better, they wish for deaths of players from other teams? Comments like the one's made towards Lucky and Berringer simply back-up the stereotype of Kansas people being uneducated. The comments do not back-up the stereotype of them being Christian though. Although, I am in awe and upset by the comments, I would not stoop to their level by threatening them with violence. I will let them be the ones that resort to childish and uneducated antics. Get well soon Marlon!

Hey guys; haven't posted in a while, but the only reason any of those guys make those jokes are for threads like this one to exist. It isn't about lucky's condition or Brook passing, it's about getting under your skin. They're just fishing is all. Sincerely hope Lucky has a speedy recovery.

Get under our skin they do, but do they realize that gets under the skin of any decent human being? As negatively as Wildcat fans are viewed, there is a new low. Willie, I know you are alright, but I guess I don't see the merit in being like that. Maybe it's just a purple thing.

I know most of those guys don't really mean any disrespect to lucky or berringer's family. They're only intentions are to ruffle feathers. I don't join in, but it isn't anything that I'm offended by. My skin is thick enough and I'm wise enough to know that my thoughts and wishes will come back to me.

I guess I'm saying I beleive in Karma, and holding any negative feelings to those guys that say those things aren't much better than saying those things.

I know most of those guys don't really mean any disrespect to lucky or berringer's family. They're only intentions are to ruffle feathers. I don't join in, but it isn't anything that I'm offended by. My skin is thick enough and I'm wise enough to know that my thoughts and wishes will come back to me.

I guess I'm saying I beleive in Karma, and holding any negative feelings to those guys that say those things aren't much better than saying those things.

That makes no sense.

Hey guys; haven't posted in a while, but the only reason any of those guys make those jokes are for threads like this one to exist. It isn't about lucky's condition or Brook passing, it's about getting under your skin. They're just fishing is all. Sincerely hope Lucky has a speedy recovery.

I think you are right, and thank you for your post. Normally it wouldn't be that big of a deal. I just wish those posters under the circumstance of someone who could had died use better judgement. And those Husker fans who made those terrible comments about the late CU QB was just as bad. In a situation like this, it shouldn't be about Huskers, Wildcats, Buffs, etc. Forget about teams you like or dislike. Forget about fans you like or dislike. You had a human being who for a few hours was fighting for his life, and that is something you don't joke about. Ever!!! And just because one may not like CU, that is pathetic to make a joke about his death.

If you want to get under someone's skin over football and its fans, fine. But in situations like this that have nothing to do with football, be responsible. Forget about the bias for your team and the bias against other teams. You don't need to be so fanatic that everything goes in every situation. And I am not saying this as a Husker fan, but as a concern, caring American citizen.