ksu fans hope lucky has a speedy recovery...

Hey guys; haven't posted in a while, but the only reason any of those guys make those jokes are for threads like this one to exist. It isn't about lucky's condition or Brook passing, it's about getting under your skin. They're just fishing is all. Sincerely hope Lucky has a speedy recovery.

Thats probably how most of it all is going on. They are still a bunch of d-bags though.

I know most of those guys don't really mean any disrespect to lucky or berringer's family. They're only intentions are to ruffle feathers. I don't join in, but it isn't anything that I'm offended by. My skin is thick enough and I'm wise enough to know that my thoughts and wishes will come back to me.

I guess I'm saying I beleive in Karma, and holding any negative feelings to those guys that say those things aren't much better than saying those things.

That makes no sense.

I think he is trying to say: follow the golden rule, or it will come back to bite you in the arse. :hmmph

wow, how heartless and disgusting.

I really am quite shocked that people have responded in that way to something as serious as this.

i dont care why they did, they just shouldnt have. at all.

GBR, and get better soon Lucky!

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

I know most of those guys don't really mean any disrespect to lucky or berringer's family. They're only intentions are to ruffle feathers. I don't join in, but it isn't anything that I'm offended by. My skin is thick enough and I'm wise enough to know that my thoughts and wishes will come back to me.

I guess I'm saying I beleive in Karma, and holding any negative feelings to those guys that say those things aren't much better than saying those things.

Sorry Willie, but I can't agree with you on this at all. If they don't really mean any disrespect to Marlon or Brooks family then they wouldn't type the crap on a message board in the first place. I would never do something this low just to get "under someone's skin!!!!" It ridiculous completely classless and moves KSUcks up on my list of most hated teams!!!! Your okay in my book because you've been on here before and seem like a respectful person, but those people on that board don't even deserve my time!!!!

Sorry Willie, but I can't agree with you on this at all. If they don't really mean any disrespect to Marlon or Brooks family then they wouldn't type the crap on a message board in the first place. I would never do something this low just to get "under someone's skin!!!!" It ridiculous completely classless and moves KSUcks up on my list of most hated teams!!!! Your okay in my book because you've been on here before and seem like a respectful person, but those people on that board don't even deserve my time!!!!

:yeah

Hey guys; haven't posted in a while, but the only reason any of those guys make those jokes are for threads like this one to exist. It isn't about lucky's condition or Brook passing, it's about getting under your skin. They're just fishing is all. Sincerely hope Lucky has a speedy recovery.

Your a good guy Willie. I am glad that there are KSU fans like you to make up for the ignorant ones who post rubbish like that.

I dont' really expect any of you to feel any different.... But neither do they... That's my point, they will do anything to get under your skin, and they are accomplishing that goal. I don't agree with it, I would want to feel the same way; but ultimately, the only way to get rid of it is to ignore it.

May I just say when you have something like this where there is a tragedy or a near tragedy, one needs to forget about red or purple or black. I hope most of you in daily life don't identify yourselves as either a Husker, a Wildcat, a Buff, etc. But instead perhaps a man of faith, an ethical loving human being, a contributing and hard-working American citizen. The problem with a small minority of you who identify yourselves as football fans, etc. 24-hours a day is it fogs your mind. So those of you Wildcats, Huskers, Buffs, etc. who live football 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, you need to find an identity outside of football, etc. Football is fun to watch and is fun to talk about, but it isn't that important.

God Bless.

As I was trying to get across, one needs to forget about football rivalries in times like this. You need to look at the human side of this and forget about the team you root for and the team you root against. Don't identify yourself as a KSU fan, Husker fan, etc. If this happened to Josh Freeman or David Ross, I would feel the same way. And those of you who seemed to be more concerned whether Lucky would make it to spring ball instead of whether he was going to make it alive after this near tragedy is also bad.

And some Husker fans who posted on that KSU board and expressed their outrage over this lost their credibility once they started flaming the KSU football program. You must stay on the subject at hand and not mix in the football rivalry. Again erase red and purple from your mind.

Its too bad clowns can spew that kind of garbage and never be held accountable with an ass beating.

IMO, they are being held accountable by sounding like uneducated dip$hits. If people where going to give an ass beating to every uneducated dip$hit, it would be a full-time job.