Freeman Wants Out?

There's a rumor going around KSUFans.com that Prince is no longer coddling Freeman and Josh is looking to transfer. This may be a trap thread but it also may be true.

http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?topic=8042.0

IMO it wouldn't surprise me if it is true, Prince isn't the nicest coach according to those who he's gone after in the past and Freeman doesn't seem to have the grapefruits to handle confrontation without tucking tail and running... though it wouldn't suprise me if its fake either knowing the fanbase we're dealing with here.

Just stay away from Nebraska Freeman!!!! :angry:

The rumor has Freeman contacting NU. Stated by none other than FBWillie, I believe. I couldn't care less if he comes here. What is he gonna do the first time that Watson rips into him, or Callahan, or someone. Is he gonna pee down the side of his leg and run away? If he is looking to transfer because Prince is finally getting tough on him, then he is going to have a rough life, because you have to be able to handle criticism at some point.

Just stay away from Nebraska Freeman!!!! :angry:

The rumor has Freeman contacting NU. Stated by none other than FBWillie, I believe. I couldn't care less if he comes here. What is he gonna do the first time that Watson rips into him, or Callahan, or someone. Is he gonna pee down the side of his leg and run away? If he is looking to transfer because Prince is finally getting tough on him, then he is going to have a rough life, because you have to be able to handle criticism at some point.

I don't trust anything coming from that site when I see the scout ksu board dis on it saying they stopped going there a long time ago and can you blame them after the Berringer/Lucky crap?

It still sounds like it is all hearsay. No one seems to have a lot of real evidence, but many did seem to jump on board with the idea of him leaving. They talked more about where he is going rather than if he's staying or not. It'll be interesting to see how this develops. If he does leave, I can't see him going anywhere in the Big 12; too long of a wait to play.