QB Blaine Gabbert

Here's to hoping that this kid is solid to his commit. In our fast food society, it is easy for kids to get confused or worried when things don't go as we'd like. The Missouri game was run up, in my opinion, (and that of some others) to get Gabbert and Compton to reconsider. It is a long way until signing day. Hopefully regardless, recruits like Gabbert and others should see that obvious opportunities are available. Just some thoughts.

Here's to hoping that this kid is solid to his commit. In our fast food society, it is easy for kids to get confused or worried when things don't go as we'd like. The Missouri game was run up, in my opinion, (and that of some others) to get Gabbert and Compton to reconsider. It is a long way until signing day. Hopefully regardless, recruits like Gabbert and others should see that obvious opportunities are available. Just some thoughts.

This kid is solid there is no way he is going anywhere else. Hell he's recruiting for us some so it would be a HUGE surprise if he decided to go some place else.

I don't know why anyone would expect the kids to be solid when it's beginning to look like we're on the verge of changing coaches every 3 or 4 years.

He still has the intangibles to run a spread offense as well. ;)

I think thats going to be our best bet to win too. Work toward this guys strengths and we could have one heck of an offense. Gabbert will be very dangerous for us is we get a good play caller.

dont want to be the bearer of bad news, but it sounds like he is really nervous about the turmoil at NU right now. some are saying that if Callahan is fired or leaves he will not sign with NU.

no sources to quote, no links to read, just something that has be said in other places.

take it for what it is worth.

dont want to be the bearer of bad news, but it sounds like he is really nervous about the turmoil at NU right now. some are saying that if Callahan is fired or leaves he will not sign with NU.

no sources to quote, no links to read, just something that has be said in other places.

take it for what it is worth.

I bet I just read what you read. If Calli goes chances are so does Gabbert.