QB Blaine Gabbert

OUCH!

The Longhorns' much-heralded quarterback, Nebraska-bound Blaine Gabbert, was just five of 16 passing for 64 yards and a pair of interceptions before he was benched in favor of his younger brother, Tyler, for the final 8:57 of the game. Tyler Gabbert threw for the Longhorns' lone score of the game, with less than a minute remaining.

Man not good!!!! I wonder what the hell is going on!!!

No excuses. Let's hope he pulls out of this rut soon. By the way, do you have a link for this?

Edit, link found. Here's the link.

one more paragraph:

The Longhorns' much-heralded quarterback, Nebraska-bound Blaine Gabbert, was just five of 16 passing for 64 yards and a pair of interceptions before he was benched in favor of his younger brother, Tyler, for the final 8:57 of the game. Tyler Gabbert threw for the Longhorns' lone score of the game, with less than a minute remaining.

Parkway West coach Mike Roth declined to comment except to say that the elder Gabbert will be back in the starting lineup next week.

I guess we'll see.

Maybe dr. evil came back in time and stole his mojo, baby.

Yah baby Yah!! :rollin

Fellas I would guess it's not football related. He's still in high school, prolly dating a cheerleader who's messing with his head & dumped his @$$. Or maybe he got caught foolin' around? Remember these kids are still kids and high school can be tough on many of them. Just my two pennies worth. He'll be fine.