QB Blaine Gabbert

Don't you think we should get at least a couple of 4 stars -- maybe even one 5-star -- WRs out of this? Depending on how he plays next fall, this could be the premier pro-style QB recruit in the country. Anyone know how Rhett Bomar did in the Elite-11. Oh, let's hope Gabbert never works at a car dealership. :lol:

Don't you think we should get at least a couple of 4 stars -- maybe even one 5-star -- WRs out of this? Depending on how he plays next fall, this could be the premier pro-style QB recruit in the country. Anyone know how Rhett Bomar did in the Elite-11. Oh, let's hope Gabbert never works at a car dealership. :lol:

He wont

Gabbert will make his fortune selling his super quarterback sperms to the donor banks.....

gabbertsperm_egg_4is.jpg

He wont

Gabbert will make his fortune selling his super quarterback sperms to the donor banks.....

gabbertsperm_egg_4is.jpg

:rollin

Rivals now has Gabbert as a 5 star and the 14th best player in the nation. I believe he's now the 3rd ranked qb.

I didn't realize it at the time, but his kid could be pretty freakin' good. Hopefully he stays committed and is willing to put in his time to learn the college game.

I saw that this morning. We now have 2-5stars and Bryce Givens was added to the top 100 list. Anyone know when the Juco rankings are released?

Glad to see he's finally a 5-star... I still don't see how or why they have E.J. Manuel ahead of Blaine.

I mean look at there measures...

E.J. Manuel

Ht: 6-foot-4 (Events)

Wt: 201 lbs

Forty: 4.6 secs

Blaine Gabbert

Ht: 6-foot-4 (Events)

Wt: 226 lbs

Forty: 4.65 secs

and Gabbert's 40 time was confirmed at a rivals event, while Manuel has yet to be confirmed. I also remember someone named Blaine being the MVP of the best 11 QBs in the nation when they were all put together...

All and all it really doesn't matter at least Blaine is a 5-star to boost the ranking of the class and gives him more star power when he's trying to recruit people to come with him here.

On 1620 ESPN 'The Zone', Blaine Gabbert not only picked up the 5th star from Rivals, but all but said that Kenny Demens is 'N'. Gabbert said, "Don't quote me" but he seemed pretty sure of it on the radio. Awesome news, Congrats Blaine, and way to recruit!!! :bonez