QB Blaine Gabbert

I wonder, is this Ashley Russell part of Rivals "premium content" because if she is........ she.....or they might be geting a new .....uhhh member.

Anyways, all the reasons why we thought he should come to nebraska he seemed to be aware of. The only reason i was wary is our depth at the position, and he has heard how our new guys are doing.... he isn't scared of competition so things seem pretty solid. I am pumped.

ps-ashley russell (insert mouth watering smiley here)

Not to be a Debbie Downer here, but after last years recruiting de-commits...I won't be that high on him until he signs on the dotted line. LOTS of time between now and next year's recruiting season. Let's just hope that BC and CO don't stop looking for a QB due to this committ. Although....We have Lee and Witt so maybe it isn't such a bad thing.

Far be it from me to be Debbie Downer, but even if he commits he could leave after 1 year like that other guy who I won't mention, but his intials were HB. There's no gaurantee he will ever even see the field. He could get injured or get in a bar room brawl and get kicked off tje team. Heck he could get on the field and never live up to potential. Bad things happen every day. :hmmph:hmmph:hmmph

That sort of stuff could happen with any player. We have to keep getting these type of players to commit to the Huskers. If we have to sit back and only think of what bad things could happen, why bother recruting at all. I'll take all the 5,4 star players we can get and worry about it later. This program is only going to get better and bettter, and I hope to hell that Callahan is here for the long haul. :woo:woo:woo

GBR!!!

The good news is the likelyhood that one of the new guys and/or Gabbert will rise to the top. We got enough talent coming up that you would think someone will emerge. Whether it's Gabbert, Lee or Witt, I don't think any of us care which one, as long as it's someone.

Patients. These are just the beginning star ratings.

Not to take away from his amazing ability on the field....but does anyone know what kind of a student he is? He already seems to be a class act, just by listening to the interviews, but I am one that likes to look at the entire person, not just what they do on a football field (ahem, Lawrence Phillips =\ )