QB Blaine Gabbert

I am still worried that the outcome wont be ideal. If Gabbert is as good as I think he is then he will seriously push for the starting job as a redshirt freshman or sophmore. If he gets it that means that Lee and Witt will have to sit behind someone younger than them. I dont think they will stick around to watch that. If Witt does end up being the quarterback coaches are saying he is going to be and redshirts this year, and wins the starting job, that means that Gabbert will have to sit for four years, which I dont think he will end up staying. This is freakin awesome news and I am ecstatic about him committing, just some thoughts I have. I think this guy is going to be great.

I am still worried that the outcome wont be ideal. If Gabbert is as good as I think he is then he will seriously push for the starting job as a redshirt freshman or sophmore. If he gets it that means that Lee and Witt will have to sit behind someone younger than them. I dont think they will stick around to watch that. If Witt does end up being the quarterback coaches are saying he is going to be and redshirts this year, and wins the starting job, that means that Gabbert will have to sit for four years, which I dont think he will end up staying. This is freakin awesome news and I am ecstatic about him committing, just some thoughts I have. I think this guy is going to be great.

Who Cares!!!! I'd rather have talented guys leaving than have the cupboard bare and have to "settle" on a QB that either isn't ready or doesn't have the talent to win some games.

There's no way to look at Blaine's commitment and see anything negative. Our 2008 class is going to be SICK!!!