QB Blaine Gabbert

Just another day at the office for Gabbert. Again the most impressive today at the Elite 11.

So this guy dominates the Columbia NIKE Camp, now is seemingly dominating the Elite 11 Camp. EJ Manuel dominates one NIKE Camp and becomes a top 20 player in the country. Can we go ahead and give Gabbert his 5th star already? Geez.

Willie, that sig pic cracks me up!

On Husker Pedia, one poster was comparing him to Harrison Beck, who had an average performance at the Elite 11. So surprise, surprise he is bust so far.

Not to start a board war but I've never been impressed with the posters on Husker Pedia and have never bothered to create a profile there. Huskerboard.com is the best there is and gives the best info and insight!!

Great to see that Gabbert is impressing and hopefully will get his prized fifth star soon.

can anyone give an update on the 2nd day?

I saw it said something to the effect that just like day one, one person is dominating... I'm going to assume that is Gabbert the way they talked about him on day one, but they have some other guys picture, so I wasnt sure

does anyone have a sunscription that can just give us a yeas or no?

I can't wait to get this guy here! I wish he was a Freshman this year!

Also I haven't read this thread in awhile so if this was discussed then sorry, but did Gabbert say something about how he wants to come here and is willing to sit a year and learn the offense and then compete as a Redshirt Freshman.

BIGREDFAN, what the poster had on HuskerPedia about Beck was a short article from what I think was the same publication about Gabbert. It is interesting to see the contrast between Gabbert and Beck. While I read some of the posts on HuskerPedia, I don't post there. I agree. I like this board better.

I can't wait to get this guy here! I wish he was a Freshman this year!

Also I haven't read this thread in awhile so if this was discussed then sorry, but did Gabbert say something about how he wants to come here and is willing to sit a year and learn the offense and then compete as a Redshirt Freshman.

i know that he has been quoted as wanting to compete right away, but if he has to rs, then so be it

basically

On Husker Pedia, one poster was comparing him to Harrison Beck, who had an average performance at the Elite 11. So surprise, surprise he is bust so far.

Not to start a board war but I've never been impressed with the posters on Husker Pedia and have never bothered to create a profile there. Huskerboard.com is the best there is and gives the best info and insight!!

Great to see that Gabbert is impressing and hopefully will get his prized fifth star soon.

I actually would prefer HP personally, but you have to pay to be a posting member, so that goes out the window. It does keep the flaming to a minimum over there, though. I'm also a poster on HuskersIllustrated, which I think is more colorful but you also get more annoying people. Each board has its perks.

Just another day at the office for Gabbert. Again the most impressive today at the Elite 11.

So this guy dominates the Columbia NIKE Camp, now is seemingly dominating the Elite 11 Camp. EJ Manuel dominates one NIKE Camp and becomes a top 20 player in the country. Can we go ahead and give Gabbert his 5th star already? Geez.

Willie, that sig pic cracks me up!

Just a coincidence Google worked like that for me. ;)

Damn I love this guy....He is going to be a damned good one IMO.

I wonder how long it will take him to get his 5 stars?

about as long as it takes rivals and scout to pull their heads out of their asses

Maybe when his completion percentage gets above 55%. Before we put his name on the Heisman, lets make sure he is here longer than Harrison Beck, or Josh Freeman. :thumbs

OmahaPoohBear, you have a good point. Potentially, his upside is unlimited, and he could be one of the better QB prospects nationally in the last several years. But he still has to sign the dotted line -- Josh Freeman recruited for us, too -- and prove it on the field. But still I can't help it. I'm excited about this guy.