JUCO DE Simi Kuli

what is your reasoning for that, just because of a loss to Mizzou, we can sell that we need him immediately and will be an instant impact

Visited LSU. Said that there are 3 schools and no more period. The three above are the ones he mentioned.

We are out all together.

Fantastic!!!! The only thing that could make this weekend better is if the Rams continue to be winless and the Yankee's get knocked out of the playoffs. :angry:

Kuli is still visiting NU w/ Justin Thompson but it looks like they're both going to end up at LSU & quite frankly I dont blame them

Ugh...say it ain't so. C'mon Simi...come in with Justin and play with your motor going at 110% and help restore the Blackshirts...you will be loved as Husker legends!

:bonez:bonez

what is your reasoning for that, just because of a loss to Mizzou, we can sell that we need him immediately and will be an instant impact

Visited LSU. Said that there are 3 schools and no more period. The three above are the ones he mentioned.

We are out all together.

where did you read this? I havent seen it anywhere

No not just because of the loss...

Im sure that has some to do with it. He was horse from yelling after his visit to lsu and said he had never experienced anything like that. He has an Sc conection in the family and I guess he just likes ou??

We are out all together.

where did you read this? I havent seen it anywhere

Rivals. Trust me its from there most reputable writer. We are toast.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Kuli will be N eventually... he loved his visit this weekend because of the people and tradition and also said he really liked meeting T.O. and knows he will get the best if theres a coaching change.

Kuli said if theres coaching changes it won't make a difference on his decision and his other favorite is LSU right now.

So if we get Bo I don't see how this guy doesn't end up N, but even without Bo we've got a hell of a shot.

I think Kuli will be N eventually... he loved his visit this weekend because of the people and tradition and also said he really liked meeting T.O. and knows he will get the best if theres a coaching change.

Kuli said if theres coaching changes it won't make a difference on his decision and his other favorite is LSU right now.

So if we get Bo I don't see how this guy doesn't end up N, but even without Bo we've got a hell of a shot.

I agree and am elated!