Chris Brooks, Will Henry, Niles Paul.....

Will Henry. He was the same type of WR that Purify was. But isn't Todd Peterson the backup to Purify? Another guy I would throw right in there is Menelik Holt.

I just think Niles and Brooks are the type of WRs (size and skills wise) that will be competing to take Nunn and Swifts spots.

Will Henry, he's a stud. I find it hard to believe that Paul will come in as a true frosh and make a big impact. Remeber it took Purify who played in a similar offense at Juco half a year to get the route running down.

Maurice Purify came later than most players but I still agree that it will take Niles Paul a little bit to get use to the offense.

Will Henry. He was the same type of WR that Purify was. But isn't Todd Peterson the backup to Purify? Another guy I would throw right in there is Menelik Holt.

I just think Niles and Brooks are the type of WRs (size and skills wise) that will be competing to take Nunn and Swifts spots.

I agree with Henry. He has the size speed combo. Watching his rivals film take my word for it that he can be every bit as explosive as Mo.

He has added 15lbs and hasnt lost step. Henry was Kellers favorite scout team target last season so they have chemistry

I would like to say Henry too, but I remember hearing from spring practice reports that he ran sloppy routes, and with our offense the QB has to count on you being in the right place at the right time. If he gets that straightened out he could have a good role this year.

I think brooks might be getting more playing time than some give him credit for. He has been practicing for two years now. The main reason he hasn't had much of a role is because he had never really spent any time in the weight room prior to college, rather relied on natural ability. I heard he had a good chemistry with keller too.

Meno actually saw the field last year, so I am assuming he had some reps with the first team from time to time. He is big and strong, so I think we see him getting in there more this year.

Paul will have a limited role. I think we use him in a couple playsets but won't have a significant impact.

This offense really doesn't NEED a go to guy. It helps when there is a big threat. Mo was the biggest threat last year, but he was often jammed at the line, and didn't have big time breakaway speed that some receivers have. I get chills thinking about what callahan could do with 2 nfl receivers lining up opposite each other....(imagine Henry and Paul 2 years down the road....)