RB LaMichael James

committed to Oregon

shakes head in amazement

On what site I can't find anything

try oregon/scout.com

sorry for the uninformed post......i just read what someone had posted and then provided a link to a story.

i just read the story and it didnt say anything about him committing just that he thought that the Oregon facilities were the best that he had ever seen, and that they are definately in his top three.

i find it hard to believe that Oregon's facilities are better than NU's so who knows. what to think about this kid.

maybe he thinks that the Gawd Awful uni's that Oregon sports are cool

committed to Oregon

shakes head in amazement

On what site I can't find anything

try oregon/scout.com

sorry for the uninformed post......i just read what someone had posted and then provided a link to a story.

i just read the story and it didnt say anything about him committing just that he thought that the Oregon facilities were the best that he had ever seen, and that they are definately in his top three.

i find it hard to believe that Oregon's facilities are better than NU's so who knows. what to think about this kid.

Damn ya Rob! :lol: I have pay Scout and I was like "damn where is it at??!!". I also have pay Rivals and it didn't say anything about his commit either. Oh well things happen Rob....

Oregons facilities are not better than Nebraska's, but by no means are Nebraska's head'n'shoulders above everyone elses anymore. They have all caught up. Granted Nebraska is still in the top Ten and probably always will be but, Oregon's facilites are pretty cool, as is the stadium, small but pretty impressive. Plus they have culture out here, you say culture aroud lincoln and eveyone thinks you are talking about something having to do with cows.

Scared the hell out of me for a little bit there rob!!!!! It won't surprise me if he ends up there though.............. <_<

LOL as soon as a read he was going to oregon the FIRST thing that popped into my head "BRI is going to throw a fit!!"

Well honestly I can't for the life of me understand why in the hell someone would want to go to Oregon instead of NU??? :dunno

Oregons facilities are not better than Nebraska's, but by no means are Nebraska's head'n'shoulders above everyone elses anymore. They have all caught up. Granted Nebraska is still in the top Ten and probably always will be but, Oregon's facilites are pretty cool, as is the stadium, small but pretty impressive. Plus they have culture out here, you say culture aroud lincoln and eveyone thinks you are talking about something having to do with cows.

Have any of you guys actually seen Oregon's facilities? I played football at Northwestern (Big Ten), and have visited Oregon's campus. I can say they are at least on par with NU's, if not better. Phil Knight (founded of Nike) sinks millions and millions of dollars into their athletic program. In Oregon's locker room, each player has his own recliner and flat-screen TV for watching game film. The entrance to the football complex looks like the lobby at the Waldorf-Astoria, complete with a waterfall.

In addition, all of their equipment is top-of-the-line Nike gear. Because Oregon is one of the few schools in the nation with Nike "Experimental Status," Nike debuts all of their football equipment prototypes at Oregon. For example, Nike developed a cooling/heating system within a player's shoulder pads. On the sideline, the players would hook an hose into their pads and cool/hot air would filter through a system in their pads and regulate their body temperature.

I can understand why kids would choose Oregon if they put a lot of weighting into a school's facilities when deciding. NU does have amazing football facilities, but I don't think any program can match the "wow" factor of Oregon.