LB Kenny Demens

Go to: http://www.huskerjournal.com/recruiting.html

Reading between the lines, it seems like he favors us. I like the fact that his Mom will support his decision, no matter where he wants to go. Anybody interpret this article differently? It appears like we got a decent chance of getting him.

He sure talked about Nebraska a lot. I would definately give us a slight edge.

Probably because he was talking to Husker Journal at the time if it was Wolverine Journal might have been more about Michigan.

Probably because he was talking to Husker Journal at the time if it was Wolverine Journal might have been more about Michigan.

The name of the publication is Prep. I don't think it's a Husker publication. (Is that Tom Lemming's?) Anyway, it didn't appear he was trying to egg on NU by saying it has the best facilities he has seen. But I will take Willie's word that this is very close with perhaps NU having a slight edge right now. Family may be a big factor or it may not. Whether he is a Michigan fan or not could be a deciding factor. No one really knows.

as much as his friends and peers what, i'm thinking it's gonna come down to family for this kid.

Just from what Gray is saying and what Demens said after his visit here, I think he's 'N'. When Demens talks about both programs, Michigan is never talked up as much as Nebraska.

Well.......at least I HOPE he's 'N'. Trying to be optimistic! GBR

as much as his friends and peers what, i'm thinking it's gonna come down to family for this kid.

Just from what Gray is saying and what Demens said after his visit here, I think he's 'N'. When Demens talks about both programs, Michigan is never talked up as much as Nebraska.

Well.......at least I HOPE he's 'N'. Trying to be optimistic! GBR

He would be a fantastic addition to an already stellar class!!!! Come on Kenny help bring that trophy back to Lincoln!!!! :bonez

Rivals has Demens down to 2 schools....Michigan + Nebraska. He did state in an interview that this could still end up to be a package deal. He hopes to decide by Sept. I think the only thing clouding his head right now is his family, most of them are Michigan Alumni...he really wants his family to be able to see all the games.

Gray, Gabbert, Compton, and Rippy are all good friends w/ him and that plays a big factor w/ him also! He said that he likes having close relationships w/ his teammates.

Found this on another board:

"demens just said that he will announce his choice on the first day of school, though i don't know when that is. also said that michigan state is back in it because someone on facebook is talking to him a lot. so its between nebraska, michigan and michigan state. michigan is also recruiting him through facebook. he said that gabbert and the other nebraska recruits are still calling him a lot.

http://michigan.scout.com/2/671390.html"

It appears as though his first day of school is September 4th.