LB Kenny Demens

Damn. Figured family would win out. If it wasn't for family he would of been Nebraska bound. Lets just hope this doesn't sway Gray.

I would sure want my son to go to NU if he was a star FB player, but I wouldn't go so far as to convince our pastor to give a sermon designed to convince him to stay home. Good luck Kenny, you'll need it.

in the scout article, he said that he made the decision on Sep 16th at church when the preacher was giving a sermon about staying home.

Grandma looked at him and said "See, you need to stay home"

Using religion to recruit. Kenny and his fam bought what the ol' preach was selling. People really are mindless sheep. Well, now that the the preacher is done recruiting Kenny, he better get focusing on recruiting more voters.

Vote republican or feel the wrath of god...... :sarcasm Yeah, and Zues lives on a giant mountian. :asshat

in the scout article, he said that he made the decision on Sep 16th at church when the preacher was giving a sermon about staying home.

Using religion to recruit. Kenny and his fam bought what the ol' preach was selling. People really are mindless sheep. Well, now that the the preacher is done recruiting Kenny, he better get focusing on recruiting more voters.

Vote republican or feel the wrath of god...... :sarcasm Yeah, and Zues lives on a giant mountian. :asshat

i am sure that the sermon was not about Kenny

i am sure that the sermon was not about Kenny

You are probably right. No man of the cloth would do something like that... :sarcasm