your player to look out for

Just an inkling, but my player to watch this season is Barry Turner...... Watch out if is able to turn it loose....

Suh is another that could just have a dominant season....bringing back memories of other great DTs.

I don't really have a super reason for this prediction, but I'll make it anyway. I think Cody Glenn is going to shock the hell out of everyone he comes up against this season. I think he's going to remind us what power means in the running game. With the O-line shaping up (and even moreso in the coming seasons), our run game is going to resurface this season in a whole new way. I see Lucky and Glenn sharing the field, but finding grooves that didn't always happen last year. Brandon had vision, Lucky's got versatility, and God knows Glenn is just a bruiser. I'd watch for him to blow through defensive lines like a wrecking ball.

And USC must be razed to the ground. :bonez

I don't really have a super reason for this prediction, but I'll make it anyway. I think Cody Glenn is going to shock the hell out of everyone he comes up against this season. I think he's going to remind us what power means in the running game. With the O-line shaping up (and even moreso in the coming seasons), our run game is going to resurface this season in a whole new way. I see Lucky and Glenn sharing the field, but finding grooves that didn't always happen last year. Brandon had vision, Lucky's got versatility, and God knows Glenn is just a bruiser. I'd watch for him to blow through defensive lines like a wrecking ball.

And USC must be razed to the ground. :bonez

And he took a little advice from a running back I loved to watch, Corey Ross, He lost 10 pounds and is twice as fast and just as strong. (good job S & C coaches!)

Just an inkling, but my player to watch this season is Barry Turner...... Watch out if is able to turn it loose....

Suh is another that could just have a dominant season....bringing back memories of other great DTs.

Barry is one guy I forgot about he had a huge freshman year that was hard to match last year but I think your right he's a stud and Suh is the real deal and he's only a sophmore this year :hellloooo

If he doesn't red shirt this year, I think Marcus Mendoza as a return man would light things up.

After seeing his video, know one hardly touched him coming off the line of scrimmage, most times he was 10 to 15 yards down field before anyone got a hand on him. What could he be like with an open field to look at.

GBR!!! :woo:woo

Will Henry. He was terribly underrated as a recruit—I think we got a real steal when we signed him. Few outside Nebraska and Texas have heard of him. He may burst onto the scene this year. (I’d say Carl Nicks and Larry Asante too, but they won’t get much press since they don’t handle the ball.)

my guy to watch is sam keller. the running game will be improved, the o-line will be too. i think he has a HUGE chip on his shoulder after ASU blew it. he wants to go pro and this is his last season to prove it. just watch! all of taylor's single season records are going bye-bye!

on defense, i think ruud will finally earn some of the sometimes generous hype he gets. a new position and senior leadership--i think he plays huge!