“For the first time in my life,” ...“I think there are going to be fewer than 15,000 Nebraska

“These arrogant Nebraska fans,” DeSimone said, “they think they’re so entitled to be great because they were once great.”
  • it isn't arrogance if it's the truth: we are better than missouri.
  • our 'greatness' isn't past tense: it's here and it's now.

DJR - what is up about the wedding on gameday? You are definately going to be scoring some points that day - as much as it will be killing you inside. 'Sokay bro... as long as you get the Telee to watch it.

Yeah, who gets married on Husker game days?!?!? A friend is getting married the same day as the USC game, then another friend is getting married the night before the the Missouri game and a friend of my wife's is getting married the day of. We will not be attending that reception. I say f-that. I just wish I could have been in Columbia and see all of those inbred retards when their Tigers were getting stomped.

I wasnt gonna go till I read this, now I'm gonna have to dress in black, buy a ticket from a scalper, then change back into a mans color (red) and be the dot in the exclimation point in a sea of black when we bury two feet knee deep in Mizzoos a$$. (we will enjoy the win, they will enjoy our buried feet) win-win. :box

“These arrogant Nebraska fans,” DeSimone said, “they think they’re so entitled to be great because they were once great.”
  • it isn't arrogance if it's the truth: we are better than missouri.
  • our 'greatness' isn't past tense: it's here and it's now.

Nicely said Hack. I caught that bitter little comment that was said too.

DJR - what is up about the wedding on gameday? You are definately going to be scoring some points that day - as much as it will be killing you inside. 'Sokay bro... as long as you get the Telee to watch it.

Point is....

A game that close?

And the Huskers are playing?

They can devise 1000 schemes but it won't keep the cob heads out. We will be there even if they call out the national guard to keep us out. NU fans can be ingenius in finding ways to get in a game. They have proven it time after time in the past.

Remember the last couple of CWS we qualified for? Messed up the whole thing by us buying out as many tickets as we could. Then when NU was eliminated, many chose not to go leaving a ton of empty seats for some of the remaining games. Scalping was so bad... the ppl in charge are now toughening up scalpers close to the park whereas in yrs past it wasn't such a big deal.

I think this year's matchup needs to be billed as the "Bugeaters vs. Boogereaters".

I have gone to the last two games in Columbia, and I can't tell you how bad I want our Huskers to kick Mizzou's butt up and down the field. They have some of the worst fair weather fans in college football. All you have to do is look at the parked vehicles around the stadium...half have KC Chiefs logos and half have STL Rams logos. Case in point...I had an obnoxious fan razing me at the last game in Columbia, as Mizzou was winning. I finally asked him "If you're such a big Mizzou fan, who does Mizzou play next week?" His response? "It don't know...all that matters is that we are going to beat Nebraska!" Now that's Tiger pride.

I will be in Columbia again this year and I'm sure that there will be just as many NU fans there as in the past, as Mizzou will have already lost a few games that they had no buisness losing. It's time for the Huskers to take the next step and firmly establish our dominance over these pu&&y cats!!!!

Hey fellas, I didnt realize we have them scheduled so early in the season (game two of the Big 12). I would love it if we replaced Colorado with them & played them last.

Someone said it earlier and was right on - Mizzou fans are fair weathered.

Let's pack the house!