DT/FB Eddie Brown

You guys have a great board, and a very classy and football savvy group. Our new DC is Herring from Arkansas, along with Wyatt as DL. They didnt come on board until January, but immediately recognized the need for speed in the front 7 on D, and I think thats the reason for the pursuit of Eddie. The kid is an A&M fan and grew up not far from CS. I think he was torn on what to do, but sounds like he will be an Aggie. This staff is pursuing other prospects that the previous staff didnt have on the radar so I think that is the reason for the late push for Brown. Good luck in recruiting, and next season with Pelini, he will be a great HC. Here is to the restoration of the Wrecking Crew and the Black Shirts.

You guys have a great board, and a very classy and football savvy group. Our new DC is Herring from Arkansas, along with Wyatt as DL. They didnt come on board until January, but immediately recognized the need for speed in the front 7 on D, and I think thats the reason for the pursuit of Eddie. The kid is an A&M fan and grew up not far from CS. I think he was torn on what to do, but sounds like he will be an Aggie. This staff is pursuing other prospects that the previous staff didnt have on the radar so I think that is the reason for the late push for Brown. Good luck in recruiting, and next season with Pelini, he will be a great HC. Here is to the restoration of the Wrecking Crew and the Black Shirts.

Welcome to the board. Im sure you will fit in well. Stick around and talk football with us.

Here's to both our teams taking a step in the right direction Ag. :cheers

Do you know where you are???

You're in the jungle baby.

Edited by mod.

Do you know where you are???

You're in the jungle baby.

EDITED BY MOD

Totally uncalled for.

Im a child of the 80s . I am very familiar with the song. It COULD be taken out of context as a threat. The line that I edited was that part.

We have to keep it clean especially when an opponent has come here and shown total class.

Judgement call. I made it.

Please back to subject.

Thanks

Im a child of the 80s . I am very familiar with the song. It COULD be taken out of context as a threat. The line that I edited was that part.

We have to keep it clean especially when an opponent has come here and shown total class.

Judgement call. I made it.

Please back to subject.

Thanks

Good Job,Thats why you are a mod. and I personally like the refreshing attitude of some of the opposing fans we have here.