Confirmed: Revised Tunnel Walk

I agree with Nebraska N Texas. I think it is a sad day in a way. Change (even for the better) is hard. Letting go of a tradition like this is tough. I will never forget the feeling in the stadium in 1994 when Colorado was lead onto the field prior to the tunnel walk... they stood on the field for one of the loudest moments in the history of the stadium. I don't know is this is true, but rumor has it that Bill McCarney soiled himself twice before the Hukers actually hit the field.

My other favorite Tunnel Walk moments were in 2001 after 9-11. Wow, waht a feeling that was to see the firemen and police officers bring out the flag!!!

The other was in 2004 when Tom Osborne led the reunion of the 1994 championship team out. God what a great moment.

I'm starting to sound like an old man talking about the good old days. Sorry about that.

I am sad to see it go, but on the other hand, the new deal may be much better. I am sure that back in 1994, there were people that did not want the team entering the field with anything other than the marching band playing.

The home opener is 26 hours away, and I can't wait. I am sure I will love whatever they do. I have not missed a home opener since 1984. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I freakin' love it man.......... the whole deep beat to get the crowd's juices flowin....knowing that during this part of the song that we will be watching a tremendous "high-light" video of bone jarring hits and great plays.... then right before climax, breaks into siruis and shows the team in the tunnel...... friggen' awesome....can't wait until tomorrow.....

Plus, if anyone has seen the movie "SAW"........ the actor that plays jigsaw starts the entire thing by saying "let the games begin"'......... and if you have seen the movie or movies, you will get goosebump on every part of your body...

Couldn't love it more.....hope it is exactly the same that is on mikeybo's facebook....

The song isnt for the tunnel walk.

Read here..

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB...CRIBER_CONTENT=

The tunnel walk song is not being changed. Just the pre-tunnel walk music.

Finally somebody brings good news.

Sirius is perfect. Pregame pump-up/entrance music is cheesey by default, but Sirius accomplishes the mission exquisitely. It's got all the drama of a boxing announcer, plus it's actually kitschy enough to be semi-tasteful! It's totally funny in its self-seriousness, but it still kicks ass. There is no way you can match the low end synth rumble at the beginning of Sirius. As soon as it starts you know sh#t is gonna go down. Some lame, generic drum 'n' bass BS isn't going to match it, nor would that "ooooh wah ah ah ah" song by Disturbed cranked at a million dB.

Alan Parsons, I salute you!

you're totally on point dude. your SN suits you well.

When I was up at 2:30 this morning (since my dog was puking) I went to Youtube to see if anything had 'leaked' yet as far as a tunnel walk.

There was one that was uploaded around 1-2am called '07 Mock Tunnel Walk' using the new song and starting off with the Johnny Rogers return against OU. Then it had other memorable runs (Schlesinger in the Orange Bowl, Tommie, Frost against Tennessee and Crouch, etc.) Then went on to some hard hits.

I go back now at 9:10am.....and it is gone.....

Was it a 'leak' or just coincidence??? Guess we'll find out soon!!!!

When I was up at 2:30 this morning (since my dog was puking) I went to Youtube to see if anything had 'leaked' yet as far as a tunnel walk.

There was one that was uploaded around 1-2am called '07 Mock Tunnel Walk' using the new song and starting off with the Johnny Rogers return against OU. Then it had other memorable runs (Schlesinger in the Orange Bowl, Tommie, Frost against Tennessee and Crouch, etc.) Then went on to some hard hits.

I go back now at 9:10am.....and it is gone.....

Was it a 'leak' or just coincidence??? Guess we'll find out soon!!!!

It's all a conspiracy run for the hills!!!!! :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

I really dont care what song they use!

They both give me goose bumps!

Img.."No Trojan can cover a Cornhusker"

Cant wait until tomorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet T-Shirt ekampa

Sirius came out my Freshman year..You couldn't go a day without hearing it blaring somewhere on campus..Surprised it's still being used, but ...whatever get us oldfarts to reminiscing....

Not to look ahead, but this just occured to me.

I'm not sure of Huskervision's capabilities, but it would be hilarious if they could play KC And The Sunshine Band - Shake Your Booty every time we sack USC's QB.

HAt85hcaQNU