Lemming lives up to name

Makes me wonder, since they are close friends, if the recruiting ranks were pushed up on our recruiting classes. I sure don't see any 5 star athletes showing it on the field.

Good point bu tI don't think he would have the last say in how good recruiting classes are, but he would have some say...

I saw this. He says the reason is Osborne and he is absolutely dead on!!! That's right, absolutely Tom's fault completely. However, it's because Osborne is not a complete ass.

He respects BC even if BC doesn't respect him. Osborne is O.K. with losing a few recruits, no matter who they are, to do the right thing. I personally believe we need to get rid of BC immediately and I feel that actually would help morale, but Tom said he'd give them till the end of the season.

I think this shows that Tom will be fair to any coach that comes in here. If he just up and fires everybody it could have bad consequences on the future of hiring a coach and staff.

Now with that said, BC needs to man up, realize him and Nebraska are not a good fit(maybe another place he would fit in), and just resign. If he trully cares about his "kids" he needs to get gone for them.