Who do you want as HC

Who do you want for HC?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IMO, this has turned into some sort of election type year for president. We even have the mud slinging political ads here just like an election. Now, we have the poll to see who the flavor of the week is. I voted, and I'm not degrading your poll at all. I just hope TO makes an announcement soon so that we can get back to football. What I've really learned from all the posts is that there's going to be a certain amount of bitching no matter who gets the nod.

IMO, this has turned into some sort of election type year for president. We even have the mud slinging political ads here just like an election. Now, we have the poll to see who the flavor of the week is. I voted, and I'm not degrading your poll at all. I just hope TO makes an announcement soon so that we can get back to football. What I've really learned from all the posts is that there's going to be a certain amount of bitching no matter who gets the nod.

I sure hope not brotha. Maybe the initial knee-jerk reactions will occur, but hopefully we will all rally and get behind TO's choice. Whatever is best for Nebraska.

At the moment my answer would be "undecided." I see strong points and weaknesses in every guy on that list, and I'm not wise enough to see what will happen if any of them take the reins here.

All I can say is, I'm glad I'm not making this decision!!!!

That's a more passive opinion than I would've expected!

:blink:;)

I have to agree...