Does Marlon stay?

Does Marlon Lucky stay?  

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think he should stay, and I also voted that I thought he would.

There are alot of running backs ahead of him, however alot of them do not exemplify the NFL running back.

I think Lucky would go higher than predicted because of his ability to catch the ball.

situational player, not as fragile as a Reggie Bush, but along those lines, he sure ain't no Joseph Addai.

5-10 touches a game would be his max in the NFL. couldn't take the inside hits for long, game after game.

I want him to, but I say No because Randy Jordan is gone and Callahan and his staff has most of this team brainwashed into their ways, just look and Q and Mos comments.

:yeah

I don't think he's ready yet, but I voted that he will go.(see huskerguy comment)

The only thing that matters in the NFL is yards-after-contact (YAC) for running backs. As we have seen this year , he was consistently brought down after the first hit or shoe stringed many times. Also to be a RB in the pros you need to have "hole presence", which we know he has missed many openings this season. I suspect, as with Brandon Jackson, he will have to be retaught many things to compete at that level. So if he goes, it will be late first day or second day in the draft. Right now he may be a 3rd down back, #4 receiver, or a kickoff returner, but that is a long shot.