bowl games

np_husker

With Nebraska not playing in a bowl this year, I'm curious as to which bowls you're all looking forward to watching.

I'll be interested in the Orange Bowl and hoping that Kansas does well.

I'm also excited about the National Championship game. It will be interesting to hear what is said about new Husker Head Coach, Bo Pelini.

Thankfully we won't have to rely on others for entertainment next season. Bo will have us in a bowl!

I am looking forward to watching any bowl NEXT YEAR that includes Nebraska !!!!!!!!!

okay, okay........ I am looking forward to watching Coach Bo in the NC game.......

I think Missouri-Arkansas is a good match-up

For some reason, Hawaii - Georgia has me interested

and I want to watch OU - WV....

but the number one game I can't wait to see is .....................THE 2008 RED-WHITE SPRING GAME. :clap

With Nebraska not playing in a bowl this year, I'm curious as to which bowls you're all looking forward to watching.

I'll be interested in the Orange Bowl and hoping that Kansas does well.

I'm also excited about the National Championship game. It will be interesting to hear what is said about new Husker Head Coach, Bo Pelini.

Thankfully we won't have to rely on others for entertainment next season. Bo will have us in a bowl!

None. Who cares if NU isn't in one? I guess I might watch LSU rip OSU a new one, then go onto the LSU fan boards and gloat...watch all their complaining when they realize half their coaching staff will be here next year..maybe poke a little fun at them..

But even that is hollow consolation for no bowl game.....

:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez

Hawaii vr GA. Would love it if the Worriors win and go unbeaten, having just whupped an SEC team. Then have LSU win and be the BCS Champion with 2 losses. One of those losses to an Ark. team that just got destroyed by Mizzu. Hopefully if this comes true its the end of the BCS.

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez

You have to look forward to LSU kicking Ohio State's butts. Ohio State should not even be in this game, everyone said all year that Hawaii didn't deserve to be ranked higher because of strength of schedule....so how does Ohio State rank? The BCS is a joke, it is time for a real playoff, then everyone can look forward to a build up to the one game that will reveal who really deserves it.

You have to look forward to LSU kicking Ohio State's butts. Ohio State should not even be in this game, everyone said all year that Hawaii didn't deserve to be ranked higher because of strength of schedule....so how does Ohio State rank? The BCS is a joke, it is time for a real playoff, then everyone can look forward to a build up to the one game that will reveal who really deserves it.

But if you did a playoff system wouldnt the season be way longer. On top of players playing alot more during the playoffs. On top of all the money lost in the bowl games. Explain your playoff system and ill see what i think from there.

Ben