Lucky's Parents

Landlord

Good question LMS. I for one am not really interested in Lucky's personal life other than he stay out of trouble and goes to class sot that he doesnt make NU look bad. No reason though for the assinine responses to a question you're obviously have some interest in getting an answer to, especially considering some of the wastes of time posts I see here daily. You didnt ask for my defense, but I'm providing it in anyway. :)

:bonez:madash:madash:bonez

If Marlon wants his past to be known he'll talk about if not he won't. Just because these kids play for the team we support doesn't mean we have a right to rummage around in their personal life. We don't know them personally and probably never will. Live with it. Its just none of our business.

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:madash:madash:bonez

Get off the rag guys.

Thanks for the response Cy. I was not "rummaging around", nor do I "need to know", or anything like that. I was just curious, and if Marlon Lucky himself decides that it's none of my business then I don't think anything of it at all. But you guys seem to be speaking on his behalf.

Sorry to prolong this, but I clicked on this thread (like I'm sure some of you...512, so far) because I was curious enough about Marlon and hoped to get a better understanding of him as an individual.

I know, one of the thoughts that went through my mind as I was opening the thread (more than once) I was saying to myself, "It's none of my buisness", but ..curiosity got the better of me.

I'm proud of Mr. Lucky for how he's done in school and I am glad he chose to finnish up his degree.

And

I hope he enjoys his Sr. year...on and off the field.

Get off the rag guys.

Thanks for the response Cy. I was not "rummaging around", nor do I "need to know", or anything like that. I was just curious, and if Marlon Lucky himself decides that it's none of my business then I don't think anything of it at all. But you guys seem to be speaking on his behalf.

It looks like it only matters if he can score touchdowns to some of the people on here. No need to apologize for caring about him as a person LOMS. It is not like you hired a PI to dig into his business. Maybe if more people knew his story, their support could have kept him from trying to commit......need to go to the hospital for an undisclosed illness.