night time spring game

Hskr86

I like the idea of any night game period. Why not make a big deal out of it? It is the last football we will get for 4 and a half months. I'll be there.

I agree.

I just want everyone to know that I am not against the night game. I just KNOW people get a little more rowdy for a night game. Things also usually get a little more fuzzy for me.

I'm most certainly am for the Spring Game being at Night. It would defiantly be a lot better atmosphere and it would be a lot easier for people like me to get out of bed, get a good drink on and go to the game. Before it was wake up in the morning(around 10) get to the stadium(half asleep) and watch a boring Callahan scrimmage.

1s vs 1s @6:00 PM............BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs (that's THREE thumbs up)

***SNIP***

Although, Dave H. ..............you are correct, funny stuff about the drunken dads stumbling onto the field to have their kids take the no drug pledge......... :lol: I can just see after the game when Dad is setting in a lawn chair outside of the stadium with a "dip" in, and yells to "little Johnnie" who is wearing his Say No To Drugs sticker.....Hey Johnnie, run over to the cooler and grab me a cold one. :laughpound

You say that like it's...it's wrong!

I like the idea of any night game period. Why not make a big deal out of it? It is the last football we will get for 4 and a half months. I'll be there.

I agree.

I just want everyone to know that I am not against the night game. I just KNOW people get a little more rowdy for a night game. Things also usually get a little more fuzzy for me.

I agree, however some college kids have been known to "wake up" with 8 or 9 screwdrivers in short time before an early game.

Even though i really dont care what time of the day they play the game but aw hell the spring game at night that would be awesome an all day event of drinking and eating with all of your rowdy husker friends without seeing anyother assclowns from anyother school

Sooooooo HUSKER Fans !!!!!!!! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

so how 'bout the "fan activities" of the day???

I'd start it off by saying i'd love to re-live a very favorite childhood memory with an 'old guy' punt-pass-n-kick on the turf of Memorial Stadium (age brackets of course.... or weight!?)

:dunno

Isn't there usually a softball game, volleyball game, and something else on campus that day?

Night time spring game? What about tradition? Huskers spring games are played during the afternoon. It would almost be as bad as the Huskers wearing dem black outfits y'all keep tawkin bout.

Actually no, no it wouldn't be as bad. Since when has scheduling a spring game in the afternoon become a tradition? What's the big deal if we change it to 6? Nothing. It would be the start of a new tradition!! I'm all for that!!

Night time spring game? What about tradition? Huskers spring games are played during the afternoon. It would almost be as bad as the Huskers wearing dem black outfits y'all keep tawkin bout.

Actually no, no it wouldn't be as bad. Since when has scheduling a spring game in the afternoon become a tradition? What's the big deal if we change it to 6? Nothing. It would be the start of a new tradition!! I'm all for that!!

There's a big difference between "things that just happen" and an actual "tradition." Playing the Spring Game is a tradition. The time the game is played is just something that happens.