RB David Oku

Heard he will probably be switching his commitment from Tennessee to Oklahoma State.

The hostess(or his GF at Tenn that won him over) dumped him and will be looking else where.

:rollin Is he aware what offense Okie State runs? (I think he at one time said he didn't want to go to a team that ran the spread.)

Also, I'm pretty sure he said he didn't want to play ball in Oklahoma. :thumbs

David Oku named his top 5

Illinois, Florida St., Michigan, Tennessee, and Nebraska. Right now Florida St. seems to be his leader since he has said in some interviews that he has followed them since he was a kid.

It would make sense for him to go there. Florida State is pretty hot right now in the ACC.

• 3 weeks later...

OK so he is still taking visits? Auburn and Syracuse are up next. Would be hilarious if Tenn yanked his scholarship because he's looking around.

That Syracuse visit cracks me up. I mean, really? Makes you wonder ..

He's wandering around looking for Turner Gill.

Ya mean I just missed him?

I used to live by Syracuse. More snow there than you could ever imagine. I doubt a January visit is very friendly to the place.

I hope Tenn does pull their offer. Why visit Syracuse in the first place? Who wants to play there?

His position coach and lead recruiter at Tennessee, Stan Drayton, took a job at Syracuse.

And while Syracuse is not as prestigious as Tennessee, they do have a fairly rich tradition compared to most programs. Was rated 29th on the recent ESPN rankings.