RB David Oku

Lol, this is like a freaking soap opera! Oh well, with Witt's departure there is an extra scholarship available. I can't imagine if he wants to come that they would shun him. He's a super talented kid and would make a great combo with Trey and Rex. I'm not complaining, but I am wondering if he does sign and enroll at NU this fall.... will he stick?

As I write this, the local radio station is interviewing Bryan Munson (Big Red Report.com) is saying that Oku is in Lincoln to be closer to his girlfriend, but says NU is NOT IN THE PICTURE for Oku. He says NU will not WANT Oku, due to the fact that Oku led a lot of team's along in the recruiting process.... his opinion is that Oku will not play for NU and may go to CFL.....

Check 1620thezone.com and scroll to the right side of the page for daily segments under "unsportsmanlike conduct".......click on interview with Bryan Munson to hear what I am listening to.

Also says Witt just wasn't going to be starter and read writing on the wall and wanted to transfer NOW for eligibility reasons.

Hopefully this girl wasn't employed by UNL. How could this effect us and recruiting violations if at all ( being that he doesn't commit to us). I don't know if I like this kids decision making if he moves to NEBRASKA to be with a girlfriend that he met over a weekend. This whole thing just sounds fishy and weird

Jeremy Crabtree has confirmed it. His parents bought him a house in Lincoln. Not to speculate but I bet the girl is prego.

For you who go to LE do you know if the girl is going to NU, that could make a difference. And if she is not NU should put her on a full ride for like the bowling team or something.

I think NU chances has greatly increased but I wonder how much of a chance.

no clue who the girl is. I will attempt to talk to him tomorrow though :hellloooo

wanted to be closer to his girlfriend...so he moved to Lincoln Ne... hmm... wonder if he met this girl while visiting here?

I seem to remember an article saying Oku committed to Tenn after he started dating a girl he met during his visit.

Funny how things work out....oh and the report is that he did meet the girl during his NU visit.

That was his "hostess" at TU. Um, David, earlier in this thread I made a comment about who ever provides the high priced hookers first wins, and I just want you to know that I was kidding. Please come and play for NU.

As I write this, the local radio station is interviewing Bryan Munson (Big Red Report.com) is saying that Oku is in Lincoln to be closer to his girlfriend, but says NU is NOT IN THE PICTURE for Oku. He says NU will not WANT Oku, due to the fact that Oku led a lot of team's along in the recruiting process.... his opinion is that Oku will not play for NU and may go to CFL.....

Check 1620thezone.com and scroll to the right side of the page for daily segments under "unsportsmanlike conduct".......click on interview with Bryan Munson to hear what I am listening to.

Also says Witt just wasn't going to be starter and read writing on the wall and wanted to transfer NOW for eligibility reasons.

Munson just needs to keep his big mouth shut, and lets just see how this all pans out.

Munson just needs to keep his big mouth shut, and lets just see how this all pans out.

:yeah

I agree, this smells fishy to me....this kids parents buy him a house to live in for 3 months...then he decides to go either to another school nowhere near lincoln or go play in canda? it just doesnt make any sense...you would think he would have talked w pelini first rather than just move here then have to move another place.

I agree, this smells fishy to me....this kids parents buy him a house to live in for 3 months...then he decides to go either to another school nowhere near lincoln or go play in canda? it just doesnt make any sense...you would think he would have talked w pelini first rather than just move here then have to move another place.

He's actually living in an apartment. If I were the parents of the "little chicky" he moved here for I would be more than worried. A kid moves to a new city just to be near some high school chicky he just met? :facepalm:

Hopefully this girl wasn't employed by UNL. How could this effect us and recruiting violations if at all ( being that he doesn't commit to us). I don't know if I like this kids decision making if he moves to NEBRASKA to be with a girlfriend that he met over a weekend. This whole thing just sounds fishy and weird

I doubt she is if she is in highschool.

But yeah this is really weird